October 1, 2008

A new review is IN!

It's October today, readers.

While I might be stating the obvious, I definitely needed to check the calendar because it's going to be 100 degrees today in Los Angeles. That's right. ONE HUNDRED DEGREES. I mean, what is that? In October? I guess I should be kind of used to it by now, but I guess you can take the girl out of Canada, but you can't take Canada out of the girl. All this to say that I miss the leaves changing and the brisk, chill in the air that "should" come with October.

Alas, you don't hear many complaints from me in deep winter when my mother tells me it's minus thirty degrees in Montreal (ok, that's celcius, but doesn't it sound more dramatic that way?) and it's a comfortable seventy or so here in these parts. Therein lies the trade-off.

But I digrees. I woke up today to find the most delightful review of my book from The Story Siren! What a great way to wake up and start the day (and give me that extra little motivation to get right to work on book 2, aka, the work-in-progress.)

You can read the review here, but here's a little excerpt to whet your appetite:
I can’t really pinpoint one thing that made me like the story so much, I think maybe it was a combination of the characters and just the whole premise of the novel itself, but I just picked it up and I just had to know.... are these two ever going to get together!

And believe me, you’ll want to know too!

My only complaint..... I want more!


Visit The Story Siren again tomorrow for an interview with me!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jordanna

No comments: