October 2, 2008

early mornings

I woke up before the sun today.
This never happens to me.
Just wanted to share.
In more exciting news, the fabulous Story Siren has posted an interview today, as promised, avec moi, right here. So, for the curious, go on over and check it out.

While we're on the topic of book bloggers, here are a couple of links to some other reviews that have come in over the wires in the lead up to the big release. woo hoo!
I'm so grateful to all you book lovers out there for your interest in my book. So, without further ado, here they are:
Book Chic
The Compulsive Reader
Tempatt
The Book Girl
Reading Keeps You Sane
The Page Flipper
Book Junkee

The sun is up and shining.
I'm listening to "Ghost Under Rock" by Ra Ra Riot for the millionth time this week.
And I leave you with this, my boy Rocky next to the beautiful plant my mom sent us for Rosh Hashana (the Jewish new year). I made him wear that pink ribbon all day and he got all sorts of compliments when we went out for a smoothie break. doesn't he look pretty??!!

Happy Thursday people!
x J

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Jordanna Fraiberg

I have just read some of your posts.

I liked your writing style. Shall talk more later on, and lot more on the subject of writing. Okay?

If you are interested in reading short stories and other writings by an Indian author, do visit my blogs.

Naval Langa